Rooms are luxurious but simple with all facilities like comfortable mattress, attached bathroom with hot water shower, charging sockets, intercom, big glass windows for beautiful ganga and mountains natural view. Comfortable in the cold nights. Rooms have individual balconies.
PRICES - 2023
Per day including 3 meals.
Valid only for 2022
(1) Single room - NON AC
2,500 Rupees – including 3 meals daily
(2) Single room - with AC
3,000 Rupees - including 3 meals daily
(3) Double room - NON AC
4,000 Rupees – including 3 meals daily
(4) Double room - with AC
4,500 Rupees – including 3 meals daily
750 Rupees per day – Children (5 – 12 years) sharing room with parents.
Children (5 – 12 years) sharing room with parents: 750 Rupees – including 3 meals daily
CHECK IN /CHECK OUT
Food will be served at Dining Hall as per simple vegetarian Ashram’s Menu , no room service available.
Breakfast 9:00 – 9:30 am
Lunch 1:00 – 1:30 pm
Dinner 8:00 – 8:30 pm
Please Note: If you bring food from outside - please eat in common dining hall. Do not take food inside rooms - strictly prohibited
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to guarantee your room, please click the button below, choose your room option and pay the following amount:
(1) For any room (double or single) WITHOUT air-conditioning
(2) For any room (double or single) WITH air-conditioning
The remaining you pay at check in
* This amount is non refundable
A fixed amount* is due on Booking which will be done online clicking on "click to reserve" button. The booking amount is:
(1) Any room (double or single) WITHOUT air-conditioning
(2) Any room (double or single) WITH air-conditioning
* This amount is nonrefundable. Balance amount will be paid on arrival
If your plans change for any reason, kindly inform us.
The least expensive way to get here from Rishikesh/Tapovan is to take a taxi.
From Haridwar or Rishikesh, tell the taxi driver to cross the Green Bridge - 4kms after Laxman Jhula. Cross the bridge and turn left on Neelkanth Road. Phool Chatti Ashram is 3kms north of the New Green Bridge. This bridge is always open.
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION CONNECTIONS:
From Delhi, Haridwar or Dehradun Airport:
You can arrange a taxi with our local transportation:
Mr. Amit Bhandari*: +91 976074-9088
*please send your details on WhatsApp (+91 976074 9088)
THE CLOSEST AIRPORT
"JOLLY GRANT AIRPORT", halfway between Rishikesh and Dehra Dun.
from Delhi: INR 4500 - about 6-7 hours.
From Haridwar: INR 1200 - about 60 min
From Dehradun: INR 1200 - about 60 min
Laxman Jhula or Tapovan: INR 600
Mobile signals: Jio and Airtel Indian Mobile Service operators have the best signal here in the Ashram.
Wifi: Good fiber connection is available (ask for password)
Family and friends can also contact you on our number: +91 94103 66605.
For emergencies friends and relatives can e-mail us: email@example.com
1. Please read all these instructions carefully.
2. Smoking, drinking and non veggie food are not allowed inside the premises of the Ashram.
3. Students/ guests should keep their rooms and washrooms clean and tidy themselves.
4. Students and Guests will clean their plates used by them on their own after meals.
5. Only Staff can serve the food and it is mandatory to pray before taking food for all.
6. If you decide to leave early than booked there will be no refund
7. Please note that we keep silence during all meals. So, if you need to talk, please move to a different place
8. We are always looking for people who have yoga and meditation experience to volunteer to support the program. If you are interested, please come and talk to us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A complete FAQ you can find by clicking the button
WHAT TO BRING?
All students and guests are advised to bring the following:
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo and soap
- Laundry soap
- Bottle to refill for filtered water
- Mosquito repellent
- During February, November and December please bring warm clothes.
The ashram will provide warm blankets so you will not feel cold at
night. Bed linen, blankets, yoga mats and yoga cushions are provided.
WHAT TO DRESS:
Modest dress is required around the ashram and its vicinity, so please
bring suitable clothes that will cover your shoulders and knees. White
clothing is preferable, so please bring it if you have it. As a general rule, knees and shoulders MUST be covered.
All meals are 100% vegetarian. In the case you follow a vegan diet (no milk, ghee, butter, etc.) there is porridge made on water and you can just politely refuse the curd when offered. If you want to drink something other than milk-chai (such as your own tea or coffee) bring it with you.The ashram has filtered water to drink, so bring a bottle to refill throughout the week.
Please note THERE IS A LONG BREAK BETWEEN LUNCH AND DINNER (7 hours).
If you have concerns about hunger, a drop in blood sugar, wheat or milk intolerance, or any other dietary issues, please bring a supply of snacks with you (fruit, chocolate, nuts, biscuits, etc.) to support yourself or tide you over between meals. We provide a small kitchen (gas burner, utensils) for you to prepare drinks and snacks.
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Please call the Ashram if there are any questions or concerns.
We’re looking forward to having you with us!
Phool Chatti Ashram