All you need to know
Please read the information below mindfully. But if you already feel yourself confident about participating in our program, just click the button.
Before booking, please read mindfully all the information below
See which one fits you better.
Check in: 10:00 to 11:00am
Program starts at 3:30pm
Check out: 2:oopm
Program finishes at 9:00am
Breakfast and lunch included
If you want to arrive earlier or stay longer:
7 days Yoga/Meditation Retreat
3 meals/daily included
(valid only for 2022)
(1) 16,000 Rupees – in single NON AC room
(2) 19,000 Rupees – in a single AC room
(3) 26,000 Rupees – in a double room NON AC
(4) 29000 Rupees – in a double AC room
PEOPLE CHOOSING SHARED ACCOMMODATION MUST MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR A ROOM-MATE*
* We will not allocate you a room-mate. If you wish to share a room, please make your own arrangement and let us know in advance. Otherwise you will be offered a single room.
Rooms are luxurious but simple with all facilities like comfortable mattress, attached bathroom with hot water shower, charging sockets, intercom, big glass windows for beautiful ganga and mountains natural view. Comfortable in the cold nights. Rooms are having individual balconies.
PRICES FOR EXTRA STAYS
Students may arrive at the ashram before the course begins and/or stay on after the end of the course. The prices for these extra days are:
(1) Single NON-AC room
INR 2000 per person including all 3 meals
(2) Single AC room
INR 2500 per person including all 3 meals
(3) Shared double NON-AC room
INR 3000 per room including all 3 meals
(4) Shared double AC room
INR 3500 per room including all 3 meals
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to reserve a place in our program please click the button below, choose your room option and pay 25% of the due amount. The remaining 75% you pay at check in
* This amount is non refundable
25% amount* is due on Booking which will be done online clicking on "click to reserve" button, here on your left.
* This amount is nonrefundable. Balance of 75% amount will be paid on arrival
If your plans change for any reason, kindly inform us.
The least expensive way to get here from Rishikesh/Tapovan is to take a taxi.
From Haridwar or Rishikesh, tell the taxi driver to cross the Green Bridge - 4kms after Laxman Jhula. Cross the bridge and turn left on Neelkanth Road. Phool Chatti Ashram is 3kms north of the New Green Bridge. This bridge is always open.
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION CONNECTIONS:
From Delhi, Haridwar or Dehradun Airport:
You can arrange a taxi with our local transportation:
Mr. Amit Bhandari*: +91 976074-9088
*please send your details on WhatsApp (+91 976074 9088)
THE CLOSEST AIRPORT
"JOLLY GRANT AIRPORT", halfway between Rishikesh and Dehra Dun.
from Delhi: INR 4500 - about 6-7 hours.
From Haridwar: INR 1200 - about 60 min
From Dehradun: INR 1200 - about 60 min
Laxman Jhula or Tapovan: INR 600
Mobile signals: Jio and Airtel Indian Mobile Service operators have the best signal here in the Ashram.
Wifi: Good fiber connection is available (ask for password)
Family and friends can also contact you on our number: +91 94103 66605.
For emergencies friends and relatives can e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please read all these instructions carefully.
2. Please note that we do not offer courses from January 3rd to February 18th or from June 28th to September 19th . However if you like to stay for your own practice in the peaceful and beautiful place near Ganga then you are most welcome.
3. Please note that the program dates are the same every year.
4. You may arrive a few days earlier before the course starts and stay afterwards.
5. If you decide to leave the course early there will be no refund.
6. If you want to attend two of our week-long yoga courses, then we suggest that you first register for one week and then decide about the second week after the completion of your first week.
7. Please note that we maintain silence every day from 9pm till around 2pm the next day!
8. We request that students arrive between 10:30 AM and 12 PM on the day the course begins, so you can register and enjoy lunch with us. Lunch is served at 12:30 pm.
After lunch, orientation will begin at 3:00 pm.
9. Plan to leave after 2:00 pm on closing day as that is when the program ends.
10. All rooms have an attached toilet and bathroom. A male and female may share a double room.
11. We are always looking for people who have yoga and meditation experience to volunteer to support the program. If you are interested, please come and talk to us once you have completed the course.
Please note THERE IS A LONG BREAK BETWEEN LUNCH AND DINNER (7 hours).
If you have concerns about hunger, a drop in blood sugar, wheat or milk intolerance, or any other dietary issues, please bring a supply of snacks with you (fruit, chocolate, nuts, biscuits, etc.) to support yourself or tide you over between meals. We provide a small kitchen (gas burner, utensils) for you to prepare drinks and snacks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A complete FAQ you can find by clicking the button
WHAT TO BRING?
All students and guests are advised to bring the following:
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo and soap
- Laundry soap
- Bottle to refill for filtered water
- Mosquito repellent
- During February, November and December please bring warm clothes.
The ashram will provide warm blankets so you will not feel cold at
night. Bed linen, blankets, yoga mats and yoga cushions are provided.
WHAT TO DRESS:
Modest dress is required around the ashram and its vicinity, so please
bring suitable clothes that will cover your shoulders and knees. White
clothing is preferable, so please bring it if you have it. As a general rule, knees and shoulders MUST be covered.
All meals are 100% vegetarian. In the case you follow a vegan diet (no
milk, ghee, butter, etc.) there is porridge made on water and you can
just politely refuse the curd when offered. If you want to drink something other than milk-chai (such as your own tea or coffee) bring it with you.The ashram has filtered water to drink, so bring a bottle to refill.throughout the week.
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Please call the Ashram if there are any questions or concerns.
We’re looking forward to having you with us!
Phool Chatti Ashram